Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love Songs ... Day 4

Can't go through the week without this one . . .

You may think that im talking foolish
You've heard that im wild and im free
You may wonder how I can promise you now
This love that I feel for you always will be
But your not just time that I'm killing
I'm no longer one of those guys
As sure as I live, this love that I give
Is gonna be yours until the day that I die

Oh baby im gonna love you forever
Forever and ever amen
As long as old men sit&talk about the weather
As long as old women sit&talk about old men
If you wonder how long ill be faithful
I'll be happy to tell you again
I'm gonna love you forever and ever
Forever and ever amen



:)

1 comment:

Jim Mento said...

My all time favorite!!!
I didn't know that people this far North listened to RT.