Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Higley Class Schedule (4/20-25)

This Week (4/20-25) . . .

All class schedule things are posted below. If you have any questions, send me an email: bhigley@bbc.edu.

If you followed my blog the past week, you know that I started a series of posts borrowing from Pastor and author, Francis Chan’s book, CRAZY LOVE. If you are looking for something to challenge you spiritually, it is a great read. For my purposes, I am using it for this series to focus on spiritual formation over the next few weeks. I encourage you to join me.

This week’s schedule:

CAMPUS APPRECIATION DAY ~ Thursday, April 23
ALL SCHOOL BANQUET ~ Friday, April 24

Dynamic Learning Experiences

Tu. (4/21) – Presentations

The Church’s Ministry

M (4/20) – Groups - Presentation; McCall Paper due
W (4/22) – Groups - Presentation; Final Study Prep
F (4/24) - Cognitive Final

Biblical Foundations of Sports Ministry

W (4/22) – Report Due for the Reading.

Softball Team

M - 4/13 ~ Games at Wilkes, we will leave at 1:00 PM
T – 4/14 ~ Game, Home vs. St Elizabeth 3:00 PM
W - 4/15 ~ Games, Home vs. Kings 3:oo PM
Th - 4/16 ~ Practice, 3:30-5:30 PM
F - 4/17 ~ No Practice, Spring Banquet
S - 4/18 ~ Games, Home vs. Notre Dame 1:00 PM

Blessings
3 John 8
Bill H.

No comments: