Pages

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Higley Schedule (Week of 4:6-10) . . .

This Week (4/6-10) . . .

All class schedule things are posted below. If you have any questions, send me an email: bhigley@bbc.edu.

If you followed my blog the past week, you know that I started a series of posts borrowing from Pastor and author, Francis Chan’s book, CRAZY LOVE. If you are looking for something to challenge you spiritually, it is a great read. For my purposes, I am using it for this series to focus on spiritual formation over the next few weeks. I encourage you to join me.

This week’s schedule:

Dynamic Learning Experiences

Tu. (4/7) – Lecture: Tools to Build Creativity; and Worksheet due
Th. (4/9) – Lecture: Tools to Build Creativity; and Worksheet due

The Church’s Ministry

M (4/6) – Lecture: Glorifying.
W (4/8) – Lecture: Glorifying;
Easter Break starts Friday – No classes
NOTE: Total Church Reading Report 4 will be due Wed (4/15).

Biblical Foundations of Sports Ministry

W (4/8) – Report Due for the Reading.

Softball Team

M - 4/6 ~ Practice 3:30-6:00 PM
T – 4/7 ~ Games at Wilkes, we will leave at 3:45 PM
W - 4/8 ~ Practice 3:30-5:30 PM
Th - 4/10 ~ Games, home vs. PBU, 3:00 PM
The weekend off, enjoy the time with your family.

Blessings
3 John 8
Bill H.

No comments: