Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Free Book: CRAZY LOVE

This month's free audiobook from Christian Audio is Francis Chan's, "CRAZY LOVE". The audiobook, narrated by Chan, is available for free at ChristianAudio.com. Use the code JUL2009, if you don't have an Audiobook account, you can set one up for free on their website.

A few months ago, I did a lengthy series on the main themes of Chan's book: Lukewarm Christianity versus the "Obsessed" follower of God. In the introduction I wrote the following:

But before I get into the lists, I think it would be good to hear Pastor Chan’s own explanation of how God broke him and began to lead him to living the ideas he writes about in his book.





You can see more about the book at its accompanying website: http://www.crazylovebook.com/. And, you can read the first chapter there as well: Stop Praying, here >>

Blessings
3 John 8
Bill H.


*** "For the Summer, for the summer" (A break, sort of ...): For the rest of the summer, I will be taking it easy, offering little original thinking, most of my posts will be hijacked from other blogs (and I'm sure will be far more interesting than my own thoughts). I'll get back at it as school reloads in August. In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments: