Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Perry Noble: 10 Questions for Leaders

An excellent post from Pastor Perry Noble of NewSpring Church in South Carolina.


10 Questions Church Leaders Should Ask Themselves

July 6, 2009

1. Am I loving “social networking” more than Jesus?

2. Am I loving my particular brand of theology more than Jesus?

3. Am I loving my particular worship style more than Jesus?

4. Am I loving my platform more than Jesus?

5. Am I loving attention more than Jesus?

6. Am I loving facilities more than Jesus?

7. Am I loving opportunities more than Jesus?

8. Am I loving ritual more than Jesus?

9. Am I loving success more than Jesus?

10. Am I loving the ministry more than Jesus?

Basically…am I loving ANYONE or ANYTHING more than Jesus!


Blessings

3 John 8
Bill H.

*** "For the Summer, for the summer" (A break, sort of ...): For the rest of the summer, I will be taking it easy, offering little original thinking, most of my posts will be hijacked from other blogs (and I'm sure will be far more interesting than my own thoughts). I'll get back at it as school reloads in August. In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments: