Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Update (3/29-4/1)

Our class schedule for the week is outlined below. If you have any questions drop me an email. Otherwise, I'll see you in class!

This week’s schedule (the BOLD items are assignments that are due):


ALSO: If you scroll down (and up) the Blog, you will see that I am re-posting a Passion Week Harmony throughout the week, starting today 3/28. I commend it to you as a way to help all of us refocus ourselves as to what this week, and Easter (that is, the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus) is all about. I would love to have you join with me in this extra devotional reading this week.

The Church's Ministry:

M (3/29)Romans Presentations

W (3/31) - Lecture: Glorifying Conclusions


Biblical Foundations of Sports Ministry:

T (3/30)
Field Trip to Library to choose Ethic Issue

Th (4/1) - Onward Christian Athletes: Chapter 4 - Faith Coach:
Reading & Report Online

Dynamic Learning Experiences

T (3/30) - Lecture: Leading Small Groups


Blessings
3 John 8
Bill H.

No comments: