Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Higley Schedule (Week of 4/13-18)

This Week (4/13-18) . . .

All class schedule things are posted below. If you have any questions, send me an email: bhigley@bbc.edu.

If you followed my blog the past week, you know that I started a series of posts borrowing from Pastor and author, Francis Chan’s book, CRAZY LOVE. If you are looking for something to challenge you spiritually, it is a great read. For my purposes, I am using it for this series to focus on spiritual formation over the next few weeks. I encourage you to join me.

This week’s schedule:

Dynamic Learning Experiences

Tu. (4/14) – Lecture: Tools to Build Creativity; and Worksheet due
Th. (416) – Lecture: Tools to Build Creativity; and Worksheet due

The Church’s Ministry

M (4/13) – Guest Lecturer: Dr. Donal McCall ~ Healthy Church?
W (4/15) – Guest Lecturer: Dr. Donald McCall ~ Healthy Church?
F (4/17) - Guest Lecturer: Dr. Donald McCall ~ Healthy Church?

Biblical Foundations of Sports Ministry

W (4/15) – Report Due for the Reading.

Softball Team

M - 4/13 ~ Practice 3:30-5:30 PM
T – 4/14 ~ Games at Centenary, we will leave at 12 Noon
W - 4/15 ~ Game, home vs. Nuemann 3:00 PM
Th - 4/16 ~ Practice, 3:30-5:30 PM
F - 4/17 ~ Games, Home vs. Cedar Crest 3:oo PM
S - 4/18 ~ Games at Gywned Mercy, we will leave at 9:00 AM


Blessings
3 John 8
Bill H.

No comments: